I don’t know what is up with you guys, but I am a big fan of ‘How I Met Your Mother‘. That show is great and I love to watch it. And of course, as every man who watches that show, I like Barney Stinson. He is the casa nova of the show. He gets a lot of girls and he is just awesome. I have seen much of him now, and I’d like to share what we can learn from him.
- Suit Up! One of the most heard sentences in the serie, Barney says it everytime to Ted when they go out. Suit up! What does it mean for us? Make sure you look good! Everybody says that looks aren’t everything, but they are defitnitely something. On what do you judge someone when you see him for the first time? Of course, on his looks, because you don’t know anything else about him. Make sure you look good to make a great first impression. Wear a clean and nice shirt, shave and brush your teeth!
- Confidence. Barney is someone with very much confidence in himself. He doesn’t even doubt to talk to a girl. He believes in himself and he believes that whatever he does, it will turn out to be a success. Of course, this doesn’t work out all the time, but you will accomplish more with confidence than without! Just think: It’s gonna be LEGEN-waitforit-DARY
- Never hold back. Barney made a video resume. (Click, I can recommend this) He had singers who sung ‘Barney Stinson, that guy is awesome, awesome, awesooooome!’ You don’t do that when you are holding back. Make everything extravagant. You have probably heard that pick up line (and you agree with most of us that it is cliché and bad) ‘Did it hurt when you fell out of heaven?’ Barney made it the BEST pick up line. How? See here. He just pulled out everything he got. Got a few actors and made a complete show around it. Just don’t hold back. Again, this doesn’t mean instant successs, but it does mean more success!
- Have skills. Barney speakes Japanese, know magic tricks and he is MVP in a laser tag championship. Want to know how Barney Stinson’s Magic Tricks work? Check out this article, you won’t regret it
- Be mysterious. Barney’s home is really, really awesome. He got a TV as big as the wall. He has a storm trooper in his living room, guys, do I need to say more? But how did he get the money? Nobody knows and he isn’t going to tell. When someone asks he says: ‘Oh, please.’ So he is mysterious and thereby interesting. Don’t tell everything about you all the time, keep things for yourself and be mysterious.
These five characteristics makes Barney Stinson. These five make him so awesome. Want to be as awesome? Try to be more like Barney, learn from him! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED READ: THE BRO CODE by Barney Stinson. If you want to be anything like Barney, check out The Bro Code! And if you want to take the way you pick-up girls to the next level check out The Playbook
How to be like Barney Stinson Ebook
If you are interested in Barney Stinson and you wish to learn even more, check out the ebook ‘How to be like Barney Stinson.’ It goes further than any website on Barney Stinson, explaining everything from Suiting Up till Motivational Posters. Check it out.
Powered by Facebook Comments