I got the news thursday (which I haven’t told you yet!) that I graduated from High School and that I’m going to study medicine next year! It’s absolutely certain now! I’m joning medschool next year, yippii!
Here are my goals.
- Get a good system. If I want to achieve success at the University next year, I need to have some sort of system which works for me. Some sort of to-do list system, calendar and more. For this goal, I need YOU! Give me ideas of which systems works for you and why.
- Get cleaned up. I will move to a student house next year, but I will keep coming back to my parents in the weekend, so I want my entire room and desk cleaned up! Closet all sorted out, get rid of all the junk.
- Put StudySuccessful to another level. Another level sounds big, but I just want to improve the site. Come with better articles, more interesting, attract more readers, those things! I think my writing style is already a lot better if you look at what I wrote half a year ago!
- Write an e-book. I can’t keep this in front of me, I want to write some sort of e-book, as an experiment. A little, not more than 30 pages e-book on a subject study related. It will be free to download.
- Have a fantastic summer. I can scratch this one of my list already, cause my summer is great already. Had a fantastic time in Rome with friends and I had some great graduated-party’s already!
I will keep you informed once in a while about my summer goals, how far I am on those goals. I think the most of you will be students, what are your goals for the summer of 2009? Share it in the comments!
Want to stay updated with my goals? Feel free to subscribe! <– That’s the link!
Powered by Facebook Comments