A couple of weeks ago I posted something about iPod Studying with the promise that I would test it.
Well, I did. I found some pro’s and cons.
- You can relisten it whenever you want. Like I do, I listen to it when I am on the bycicle.
- You check your notes again. When there is something which doesn’t make sense, you see it immediatly, cause you have to record it. If you read it, you wouldn’t notice.
- You practice speaking. I talk too fast some times, and don’t articulate good enough. Now I hear it myself.
- I takes a lot of time. It does, if you are not normal to make summary’s, that will take a lot of time (well, that is a good thing actually ;)). And recording take also much time.
- You can not rely on it. When you listen to it on the road, you can be distracted. So studying on your iPod is not enough.
- I am a visual learner. So I can’t just listen to it. But because I already looked at it, understood it, it is more like a repeatition of what I already know.
Yes, it is a good way of studying. But you can not study just on your iPod. You have to see it first, and repeat everything you learned in your ears. I would recommend it! How are your experiences with studying with your iPod? Have you tried audiobooks also? I will try it more, and come up with more problems, or ways to use it better!
Powered by Facebook Comments