August 15! The day of the awesome giveaway! From now till august 19 you can win an amazing laptop bundle here on StudySuccessful.com! You probably have already heard about the program StudySuccessful is participating in, the Back to School: Better Together program! I can tell you a lot more about it, but that is not what you want to know. You want to know what you can win and how to enter, right?
To be clear, I give this package away to only ONE reader. So there is only one person who gets the whole package.
- The HP Mini 110. A cool, handy and really small netbook. Nice thing to have when you work in multiple areas (as students do!). Some specs: Intel Atom 270, Windows XP Home Edition SP3, 1GB RAM, 10.1” display (1024×576 pixels), 160GB SATA HDD, HP webcam, WiFi 802.11b/g, 6 cell battery
- The HP dv6 notebook. This machine is crazy. You have with the dv6 all the power you miss using the mini, this computer can handle anything. The perfect notebook to keep on your room and the place to play all your games! Some specs: Intel Core 2 Duo P7350, Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit, 4GB RAM, 500GB SATA HDD, BluRay ROM SuperMulti with LightScribe, HP webcam, integrated fingerprint reader, WiFi 802.11 a/g/n, 16” display (1366×768 pixels), ATI Mobility Radeon HD4650 Graphics, Altec Lansing built-in speakers
- Syncables software. Synch everything you want between your computers. Perfect software for these two monsters.
- A customized StudySuccessful TimBuk2 bag. Ask someone with expertise in backpacks and he will recommend TimBuk2!
Those prizes would be reason enough for me to enter! And the contest isn’t that hard at all. I want to get to know you a little, so I need you to write a story, and since this program is named Better Together, I want a story about YOU working together with someone else. Here are the details.
- Tell me your story about your best coorperation experience in your academic carreer. You don’t have to be a student anymore, but it must be a student story. This could be anything, setting up a school paper, working on a school project or something simple like joining a study group.
- Include in the story at least one thing what went terribily wrong, but also tell about how you and your partner solved these problems.
- Give at the end of the story two tips for working together.
- If you own a blog, post your story on your blog. And email the link to me (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you don’t own a blog, just email me the story! Equal chances!
- And the last thing you should do is tweeting this: I entered the contest from @StudySuccessful and I am going to win 2 laptops! http://bit.ly/19w1oF #HPBTS
And one more tip, send a real story. Fake stories are not fun to read, not fun to write and they stink.
- All decisions are final
- You can send in your story till 3pm EST tuesday, August 18, I will anounce the winner on wednesday, August 19
- I will review the stories and select the best stories. From that selection, I pick one story via radom.org.
- Winners can be located ANYWHERE in the world! So no USA only or something, no, everybody can enter! Winners outside the states are given a credit on HPShopping.com for the value of the laptop bundle.
- If you won on another stie already, you can’t win again.
Just FYI, I am not alone. There are 24 more college blogs who run these contests, visit the site and participate in more contests! More entries means more chance! Good luck all, I am definitly looking forward to see your writings!
Powered by Facebook Comments