Finals are coming up! Busy busy. You heard of course already you should still be exercising every day, but this isn’t possible, you are just to stressed out. Well, what I am about to tell you isn’t only improving your physic health, but will help you study also!
- Make the deal with a friend to run every day. This means you can’t get out of it, you have to, you made the deal already.
- Run at 8 am. This means you are awake early, which means you can start to study early!
- Don’t run a marathon. Running for 20 minutes is just perfect.
- Don’t try to compete with a cheeta. Just run on a steady pase.
- When you are done, make the deal you see your friend in 30 minutes to go to the library. Another time restriction which makes you study early!
- You wake up early. Which is a reason to get to bed early and feel better
- You don’t waste any time. If you weren’t running, you would be sleeping, so there isn’t any time wasted.
- Your concentration during the day improved big time. You will feel really, really good. You can concentrate all day on the material which you need to get in your head.
Let’s do it. Find your running buddy, start running, do NOT run too fast and learn like a computer.
Image from Flickr
Powered by Facebook Comments