Live a successful college life – Study Successful
College is the best time of your life (or so you’ve been told). So let’s make the most out of it. StudySuccessful is here to help you with living a successful college life. How? By sharing tips, observations and hacks to overcome the work that has to be done. But this blog goes beyond that. If you want to have a successful college experience, you need to keep experimenting with how you live, keep meeting new people, keep developing yourself. So StudySuccessful covers a lot of personal development issues as well.
Stop doing what you’re doing right now. Evaluate. Does it work? Improve it. Can it be done better? Improve it.
StudySuccessful is a place where you can share your college story, share your tactics to becoming a successful student.
The readers of StudySuccessful are motivated college students/life long learners. People who want to get the most out of life, out of every situation and who are the most awesome people in the world!
Stefan Knapen, the author
My name is Stefan Knapen, I am 24 years old and I live in Groningen, the Netherlands.
- At the age of 18 I graduated high school with an 8 (on the scale of 1-10) average, which brought me straight away in med school
- At the age of 18 I got into Medical School at the University of Groningen, the Netherlands
- At the end of my high school experience I started to write my thoughts down on StudySuccessful
- At the age of 19 I write for 3 different blogs now (including the Dutch version of Lifehacker) and keep developing my internet experience
- At the age of 20 I organized one of the biggest student conferences on medical sciences.
- At the age of 21 I received my Bachelor of Science in Medicine.
- At the age of 22 (current age) I keep rocking my on- and offline life!
- At the age of 23 I started a combination track in which I combine my last couple of years of Med School with a PhD-program (called the ‘MD/PhD track‘).
I keep having fun with this little thing called the world wide web. And I keep having fun at the University.
- Procrastination: The Convential Theory and Procrastination: The New Theory
- Five things we can learn from the awesome Barney Stinson
- Change your life: Experiment
You can always contact me via the contact form. Isn’t that working, email me at: author[at]studysuccessful.com