Here are some tips to make your intermediate hours count!
I got 6 of them in a week. Scheduled.
6 hours between my classes. Plus the hours I get when a teacher is ill.
So during this year, and last year when I had 7, I learned some things to do during that hour.
- Make homework. The one who will be praised by the teachers. “But you will have so much extra time, you can do so much homework!” It is true. It is good spending of that time.
- Go to the market and buy chips. Just great. Say to your classmates “Let’s go to the supermarket” and they will join. Buy chips, eat it outside and feel good the rest of the day.
- Make your callings. If you know you have an intermediate hour, and you know you have to do some phonecalls. Schedule them then.
- Read your reader. This is where I put most of my time in. Read the items on my reader. Read all those blogs!
- Write a blog! I don’t do it, but I do write ideas and work them out. But if you have acces to a computer, you can do it.
- Driving lessons. I want to do it in a couple of weeks. I just turned 18 (the age when you may start lessons) so I will try to plan lessons in my intermediate hours.
- Assemble with some persons in whatever kinda project. If all the other projectmembers also have an intermediate hour, it’s the perfect time!
So you can use your time usefull in intermediate hours. I think it is a important thing to use your time on school usefull, it is a good way to getting things done!
What do you do in intermediate hours? Share it in the comments!
Powered by Facebook Comments